The Epik Product Portal network is ramping nicely. This week, we’ll release 102 hand-crafted sites, and 104 sites are on deck for next week. Epik clients are looking for more great product portal names that can be developed and are paying cash for these names. No auction crapshoot required!
What are Epik clients looking for?
The product portals that we are looking for have the following characteristics:
- The name should map to a product category or niche. You can use Wishpot.com as a search engine to find products.
- The exact search volume needs to be 500+ for a name with $1+ CPC. We will consider lower for a $5+ CPC name.
- The name should not trespass on a registered trademark.
A few other things:
- We prefer .com or .net. For an exceptional keyword, we’ll consider another TLD.
- We will take hyphens that make sense. So, Water-Bottle.com makes sense but Footbal-l.com does not.
Are we buying? You betcha!
During the last 24 hours, we acquired 45 product portal names from their prior registrants.
Payment is made via PayPal or wire transfer upon delivery of domains. Closing within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can choose to do what one seller has done which is trading a block of domains for development services on other names. We are pretty creative guys. If a deal makes sense, we’ll do it. If it was a win-win, we’ll do it again. If not, we won’t.
Send your Product Portal names to rob -at – epik.com