In this article, we’ll learn how to place a backorder on a domain name in Epik.com.
To learn more about backorders and how they work, check out the Backorder FAQ article.
1. Login to your Epik.com and navigate to your Dashboard.
2. On the top black navigation bar, click Backorders.
3. You’ll be taken to the backorders page. Here, hover over Actions button, and click Add New Backorder.
4. Here you can enter the list of domains you wish to backorder, one per line. Once you got all the domains set, click Submit.
5. You’ll be taken to the checkout. Complete the payment process and your backorder will be placed.
Your order can then be monitored or cancelled back in the Backorders page.