In this article, we’ll learn how to add extra domains to your Shared Web Hosting package.
Every Shared Hosting plan comes with the possibility of adding Domains in cPanel, which means you’re able to host more than one domain/website within the same hosting plan.
Remember to connect your Domain to your Epik Hosting Plan by changing its Name Servers to the primary domains, that you’ve received via email when the plan was first created.
1. Login to your hosting plan cPanel – if you need help, you can check out this article on all the ways to access your cPanel.
2. Locate the Domains section, and there, click Domains.
3. On the Domains page, click the Create A New Domain button.
4. Here is the setup page. You can uncheck the option to Share document root in order to create and rename a specific directory and subdomain for the added domain. This is usually desirable, as sharing the document root means it will have the same content as the primary domain and most users require independent and isolated websites. When ready click Submit.
5. You’ll be taken to the Domains page and met with a confirmation notice on the top right. Now you’re able to use this domain to install your applications using Installatron or upload files to its directory in the File Manager.