The Epik Marketplace is your one-stop shop to sell and buy domains. In this article, we’ll go over on how to add your domains for sale on our Marketplace.
The domains can be set on a Buy Now model, Consider Offers and/or Rental/Financing Plans.
- The domain MUST be eligible to be transferred into Epik upon sale;
- The domain must reside in your account – if it’s an external domain, follow the How To Add an External Domain guide.
- The commission is 9% for domains that are registered with Epik, and 10% for domains that are registered elsewhere;
- Buyers pay for the transfer fee;
- The sale should be honored by both parties. Shall the sale not be honored, Epik may choose to restrict the seller/buyer abilities to engage on our Marketplace;
- The funds are only released to the seller when the buyer is in possession of the domain.
How To Add Domains To The Marketplace
To list your domains on our Marketplace, follow the steps below:
1. Select your domain name, open the menu and click Place The Domain For Sale, Or Setup A Rental Or Purchase Plan on the Marketplace Tab.
Bulk Listing: To add domains in bulk, select multiple domains and complete the article instructions. To easily edit large quantities of domains in bulk, you can leverage our CSV Import tool to edit prices through a spreadsheet. Learn more here.
2. On the first page, you may choose the Buy Now Price and if you’ll consider offers, as well as the minimum offer amount that you want to receive if you want to filter out low offers. When you’ve decided on a price, click the Next button.
Rental and Financing payment plans are also available. We have a more detailed guide on these here: Epik’s Lease, Rental & Purchase Plans Guide.
3. On the second page, you’ll be able to select the Marketing Content, which type of layout you’ll have on the landing page, and if you want the domain to be parked or not.
Note that the system will only change the Name Servers for domains registered with Epik, so you’ll need to change your domains Name Servers to NS3.EPIK.COM and NS4.EPIK.COM to enjoy the parking landing page.
Click Submit Domains to proceed.
4. And you’ve finished the setup. Click Done to complete the Marketplace Listing wizard.