This guide will go through the steps to transferring your domain from Epik.com to another registrar.
We’re sad to see you go, and we’d love if you consider staying with us. If there’s anything we can do to make your stay at Epik more comfortable, feel free to email email@example.com.
Epik makes the process of transferring a domain out very easy:
1. Log in to your Epik Account, and head to your Portfolio.
2. Select your domain. On the top bar, click Transfers, then Transfer Domain To Different Registrar.
3. In this page, you’ll see the requirements for your transfer and if your domain is eligible. If the domain is locked, you’re prompted to unlock it before continuing. Click Yes to proceed.
4. The Authorization Code is automatically sent via email – you’re able to start the process for another domain directly from this page.
5. The email you’ll receive with the code will have the following information.
6. Purchase a transfer with your new registrar and provide them the Authorization Code and you’ll be set.