cPanel is the administration tool that Epik uses for our Shared Hosting plans. It allows our customers to easily manage hosting plans.
To access the cPanel of your Hosting plan, there are 2 ways:
Method 1 – Dashboard Auto-Login
You can automatically log in to your cPanel through the Epik Dashboard, without having to enter any credentials at all. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Access your Epik.com account;
2. Look for the Domain Portfolio page;
3. Hover your mouse over the small blue cylinder( ) right next to the domain name:
4. Click on Enter Console button;
5. This button will bring you to the cPanel account tied to your Hosting Plan without requiring any username or password to be entered:
Method 2 – Direct cPanel Access
If you don’t want to login to your Epik Account to access cPanel, you can directly access it by accessing cpanel.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your domain).
1. When you signed up for the hosting plan, you should have received an email with the credentials of your cPanel. You need to enter those credentials into the username & password field, respectively.
2. Click on the Log In button;
3. Done! You’re inside the cPanel.
Reset cPanel Password
If you do not know your cPanel Credentials, please contact Customer Support Team through our available channels: Chat, Email and Phone.