The Epik API allows you to utilize our systems programatically. The API allows you to manage your Account, Domains (Register, Renew, Transfer, WHOIS, DNS, etc.), Marketplace / NameLiquidate / Escrow listings.
Accessing through API
Currently our API has 2 required steps for a successful authentication: Valid Signature & IP Whitelisting. Follow the steps below to retrieve access to it.
1. Login to your Epik.com account;
2. Access the API Settings page;
3. Click on Add IP Address to allow the IP Address that you’re planning to send requests from:
4. Add the IP Address and click Save Changes:
5. The signature will now be shown at the top of the page. You can also manage the authorized IP Addresses.
6. Read the documentation and test your requests here.
- API is not suitable for drop-catch operations – look for Backorders instead;
- Rate Limits:
- Check / Bulk Methods: 150 per minute;
- Set / Create Methods: 30 per minute.