- In order to transfer the domain names from one Registrar to Another registrar, prerequisite is Domain should be:
- Out of 60 days lock period;
- Auth code should be required for each domain;
- Domain should be Unlocked.
- Sign In to Epik & go to ‘Domain Portfolio’ page.
- Select ‘Transfers’ Menu from the top menu and select the option ‘Transfer Domain to Epik’ as shown below:
- You will now be presented with a ‘Domain Transfer’ page with a text box where you need to enter a list of domain names (followed by their auth codes) that you are looking to transfer into Epik.
- After entering all the domain names to be transferred, click on ‘Next Step’ button.
You can now briefly review the list of domain names along with their Pricings and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check out’ & ‘Confirm Order’ button to complete the payment process & initiate the domain transfer as shown below.