- In order to transfer the domain names from another Registrar to Epik, there are a few changes and information you need to request from your current registrar. You can contact your current registrar or check their help articles on how to accomplish this:
- Request the auth code;
- Unlock the domain.
- Sign In to Epik & go to ‘Domain Portfolio’ page.
- Select ‘Transfers’ Menu from the top menu and select the option ‘Transfer Domain to Epik’ as shown below:
- You will now be presented with a ‘Domain Transfer’ page with a text box where you need to enter a list of domain names (followed by their auth codes) that you are looking to transfer into Epik.
- After entering all the domain names to be transferred, click on ‘Next Step’ button.
You can now briefly review the list of domain names along with their Pricings and click on ‘Continue’ button. Select the desire Payment option like Masterbucks, Bitcoin, Crypto etc and complete the payment.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Check out’ & ‘Confirm Order’ button to complete the payment process & initiate the domain transfer as shown below.