- Sign in to Epik, Go to ‘Domain Portfolio’ page https://east.epik.com/domain/portfolio
- As a sender, Select your EpiK domain which you wish to transfer/Push to Another Epik account as shown below –
- Go to Transfers -> select ‘PUSH DOMAIN TO ANOTHER PERSON’ option.
User will be prompted with ‘Domain Transfer’ popup asking for Destination email ID field to whom you want to push the domain.
- Enter the Destination email ID in ‘Email to transfer domain’ field and click on ‘Save’ button to complete transfer process.
- Once sender initiate the domain push, Recipient will receive an email with activation code as shown in below screenshot. Copy the activation code and go to Pushes-> Incoming pushes and enter the valid activation code and click on ‘accept‘ button
- Once the receiver accepts the domain push, Buyer can check the status of domain push by going to ‘Pushes’ -> ‘Outgoing Pushes’ as shown in below screenshot