Before we start the article, please note that Epik recently launched new secure Single Sign on service called FederatedIdentitiy.
Epik Federated Identity is the revolutionary new secure Single Sign On service by Epik using which you can access all the Epik products with single login and password. So Now login once and user all other Epik products & Services including Epik.com, NameLiquidate.com and many more securely!
- Go to Epik main page – https://www.epik.com/
- Click on “SIGN IN/ REGISTER” button available at the top right corer of the page
- User is navigated to Epik Secure FederatedID Sinle Sign on page which is same for all Epik integrated Products and services.
- Just below the Username and Password fields, notice the link ‘Forgot Password‘ link is available
- Click on ‘Forgot password‘ link, user is navigated to Forgot password page where user needs to enter username or email ID and click on ‘Submit‘ button
- User will receive an email to email mailbox with password reset link ‘Link to reset credentials‘ as shown below. Clicking on the link will open ‘Update Password’ page –
- In Update Password page, Enter valid ‘New Password’ & ‘Confirm Password’ fields and click on ‘Submit’ button to reset the password successfully.
- Please note that password update email sometimes lands to Spam folder or Promotional folder (if it is gmail) in your mailbox. So please ensure to check all folders.
- If you didn’t receive Password reset email to your registered email, then feel free to contact Epik Support team at any time.