If you wish to transfer your domain away from Epik, to another Registrar, please follow the below steps.
- Sign In to your account and head to the Domain Portfolio home page.
- Select your Epik domain which you want to Transfer to Another Registrar and follow the instructions on the image below:
- You will then be taken to another page, which checks if your domain is eligible to be transferred out. If the domain is locked, you will need to unlock it from said page.
- Lastly, the auth code will be supplied on-screen and an email will also be sent with your auth code, as shown below:
- You can now initiate the transfer of your domain to another registrar. Once Epik receives the transfer request from the other Registrar, the transfer will automatically be approved within 5 days unless otherwise requested on the Transfer Status page. Manually approving the transfer on the same page, also immediately approves (and expedites) the transfer.