NameLiquidate.com is a fast-paced auction platform where domain owners can liquidate their domain names in a 7-day reverse auction. Auctions start at $998 and the prices drops by $9 every hour until it reaches the minimum price of $9 or the set reserve price.
You can list both Epik and external domains for sale in NameLiquidate, as long as the domain is not more than 15 days past its expiration date and is eligible to be transferred to Epik.
For more information, you may read NameLiquidate’s Official FAQ.
Listing Your Domains On NameLiquidate
1. Navigate to NameLiquidate.com and login to your account.
2. In the top right corner, click Submit Domains.
3. Here you can add the list of domains you wish to place for sale in auction. External domains must be unlocked and the valid AuthCode must be specified in the format [DomainName.tld(space)AuthCode]. If your domains are with Epik, you can just type in the domain. Agree to all and click Liquidate Domains to start the auction.
4. You’ll get a confirmation screen of the domains that were put for sale, and you may add more. You may now see your active listings in the Selling tab in the top navigation, or See Current Listings.
Listing Through Epik.com
1. Login to your Epik.com account and navigate to your Domain Dashboard.
2. Select your domain and click the square icon to bring up the options’ menu. Within the last option Auctions, click Liquidate.
3. Here you can set the reserve price and click Send to place the domains in auction.
Deleting a NameLiquidate Listing
1. Inside your NameLiquidate.com account, click Selling to see the current running auctions.
2. Select your domains, and click the bin/trash icon. You’ll be met with a confirmation message, click Yes to complete the deletion.
Please note that you’ll have to wait 30 days to resubmit your domains for auction after deleting an ongoing listing.