SedoMLS Premium, by Sedo.com Marketplace is a which integrates domain names with multiple registrar partners, including Epik, which means domains listed in this network are listed on all partners. This vastly expands the exposure of a domain name for sale and enables the seamless automated transfer of domains upon purchase by the buyers.
Sedo MLS Criteria
- The domain must be registered at a SedoMLS Premium Registrar, like Epik.com.
- The TLD must be supported by the SedoMLS Premium | View TLD List.
- The domain must be listed for a fixed Buy Now price.
- You are the owner and have access to the Registrant’s email address.
Listing Domain At Sedo.com
The following steps outline the process of listing the domains on Sedo for the Sedo MLS setup and assume you have created an account at Sedo.
1. Login to your Sedo.com account. Once logged in, hover over My Sedo / Your Name, and click Add Domains in the menu.
2. Enter your domains one per line. You may also use the bulk upload option for more than 200 domains. Read and accept the terms, and click Go to Step 2 to proceed.
3. In Step 2, you’ll need to set up the type of sale, Make Offer, or Buy Now. Remember SedoMLS only works with domains with a Buy Now Price Option. Once you’ve configured everything, proceed to Step 3.
5. Once this is complete, you’ll be able to see your domain listed. It might be unverified, in which case, head out to this page to learn how to verify your domain using DNS Records or by changing the Name Servers.
Find how to change your DNS Records with our DNS Guide!
Epik SedoMLS Premium Verification Email
1. Epik will send you an email asking you to verify and authorize the SedoMLS premium listing once we have received confirmation from Sedo. Click the link to navigate to your SedoMLS Approval Page.
2. Here you can review the listing, read/check the terms and Approve Sale.
3. Once you have authorized the SedoMLS Premium and verified domain ownership, your domain(s) will be active in your Sedo My Domains section.