If your domain is hosted with Epik.com, it’s likely you’re using the hosting name servers for your domain. If so, your DNS will be managed in your cPanel account as opposed to your Epik Dashboard.
To add DNS records to your cPanel account, simply follow these steps:
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. In the Domains section, click Zone Editor.
3. Next to the desired domain name, click Manage.
4. Click + Add Record. Choose the desired record type and input the values. You may add multiple records at the same time.
5. Click Save Record or Save All Records to complete your changes.