Learn how to easily change or update your WordPress Administrator Credentials by leveraging the power of the cPanel and the Installatron Applications Installer.
Note: To change credentials in this manner, you must have installed WordPress through Installatron. Check out this guide on How to Install WordPress.
1. Log in to your hosting’s cPanel.
Article: How to Access cPanel
2. Scroll down to My Applications and click on your WordPress application, or click Applications on the sidebar menu. Inside, click your WordPress installation.
3. In the Overview section, scroll down until you see Administrator Username and Administrator Password.
4. Update or modify the credentials as desired. Make sure to use a strong password and keep your records safe with a Password Manager.
5. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save All.