Sometimes plugins may break websites, and logging in to your Dashboard and disabling the plugin is not a possibility. In situations like these, you may need to disable plugins manually.
1. Login to cPanel and click phpMyAdmin.
2. Locate your WordPress Database, and inside click wp_options.
3. Locate the option named active_plugins (usually ID 33).
4. Click the option value, which will toggle the editing section.
5. Delete all the content and Save by clicking outside the window.
When reactivating all plugins, do it one by one in order to identify the plugin that caused the errors.