To complete this guide make sure an active hosting plan is in place.
1. Login to your cPanel account, and navigate to Applications in the left sidebar.
2. Click Applications Browser – here you’ll find the list of all applications that are offered, broken down by category. Locate WordPress and click it.
3. Click + Install This Application. You’ll be brought to the installation options.
- Location – Choose HTTPS:// protocol to enjoy SSL, and define a Directory destination if you want to install your WordPress in a specific section of your website (yourdomain.com/blog for example).
- You can choose the version you want to install (recommended option is the most appropriate) and the language. If you’re using our free Epik WordPress Blog and want to transfer the content, select the Epik WordPress option.
- On Settings, you can pick your Administrator Login username, and password, email, Blog Name, Tagline, as well as other security options.
4. Click Install to begin the installation process.
5. Once it’s complete, you’ll see your installation on My Applications tab. If your domain is already pointed to our Name Servers, you may click yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ to access your WordPress dashboard.