1. Access your iOS Settings.
2. Locate the Mail option.
3. Access the Accounts section.
4. Add a new account.
5. Select account type Other.
6. We want to add a new CalDav account.
7. You should now see a screen asking for more information:
Server: This may vary depending on which server you’re hosted on – look for the Calendars & Contacts feature inside cPanel for the exact hostname to use.
Username: Your email address;
Password: The email account password;
Description: Any description that you want.
8. Leave the Calendars and Reminders options ticked, and click Save.
Once done, the cPanel calendar will be synchronized with the calendar on your iPhone.