1. Log in to Epik.com, and head to your Domain Portfolio list.
2. Select your domain. On the top bar, click Transfers, then Transfer Domain To Different Registrar.
3. On this page, you’ll see the requirements for your transfer and if your domain is eligible. If the domain is locked, you’re prompted to unlock it before continuing. Click Yes to proceed.
4. The Authorization Code is automatically sent via email – you’re able to start the process for another domain directly from this page.
5. Purchase a transfer with your new registrar and provide them with the Authorization Code. Once the transfer is placed, it will usually be completed in 7 days.