Firstly, download the app by opening the Google Play Store and searching for Email Blue Mail – Calendar & Tasks. When done installing, open the app.
2. On the Welcome screen, tap Add Account.
3. On the account type, select the last option, Other Email.
4. Fill in your email/password, check the Automatic box and tap Next.
5. Blue Mail is pretty good at detecting your server settings, but sometimes you’ll need to input some information manually if the automatic wizard fails. If the Outgoing Mail Server settings fail for example, just fill in the appropriate settings and tap Next.
6. Choose a Name and Description for your email account and tap Done to finish the wizard.