Firstly, download the app by opening the Google Play Store and searching for Microsoft Outlook. When done installing, open the app.
1. On the Welcome screen, tap Add Account.
2. Enter your email/password and tap Continue.
3. Outlook often detects IMAP/POP accounts as an Exchange type. If this happens, tap the Question/Help icon on top, and choose Change Account Provider.
4. Select IMAP type under the Advanced section.
5. Fill out the email configuration settings, and tap the checkmark icon on top to finish the wizard.